Q: How do I enroll in Independent Home Care’s Consumer Directed Program?

Independent Home Care will work with you to facilitate the enrollment process in the Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP). Once you are set up to receive services, we will work with you to complete the intake process with Independent Home Care for you and your personal assistant.

*Please note that Independent Home Care, Inc. is a Fiscal Intermediary; we manage the administrative support, including benefits and payroll management